Internal Revenue Service Webinar
Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
Date: Feb. 2, 2011
This FREE webinar is for:
• Tax professionals
• Payroll professionals
• Small businesses
• Amount of Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
• Who qualifies
• Eligibility rules
• How to claim the credit
• Calculating the credit
• Resources available
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit:
• Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the webinar. Other tax professionals may receive credit if the webinar meets your organization’s or state’s CPE requirements.
• To receive credit, you must attend the event offered on Feb. 2, 2011. You must also register for the webinar using your e-mail address, and use the same e-mail address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion. Groups will not receive individual certificates as attendance can not be verified.
• *Only Feb.2, 2011 participants will receive certificates. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the webinar after
Feb. 23, 2011.
• Look for your Certificate of Completion by e-mail approximately one week after the webinar. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
Register on-line at:
REGISTER & ATTEND
Note: Time zones shown are standard time.
• If you experience difficulty viewing the event, please use the e-mail option on the event page or call 866-956-4770.
Sponsored by: IRS Small Business/Self Employed & Tax Exempt Government Entities Divisions