Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Philanthropy's "Innovation Pile Up" | Impatient Optimists

Philanthropy's "Innovation Pile Up" | Impatient Optimists: Welcome to my new blog series on Impatient Optimists, where I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the Gates Foundation and philanthropy. Every six weeks I’ll be posting a new blog discussing a pressing issue at the foundation or addressing some of the challenges and opportunities facing the philanthropic community. More than anything else, this is a space for a conversation. So please submit your questions, share your feedback, and let me know if there are any topics you would like to hear about. For my first post, I want to discuss a challenge at the foundation that’s been on my mind lately. It’s called the “innovation pile up”. Let me explain.

No comments: