Friday, September 05, 2014

Next Generation Philanthropy: A Conversation With Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen | Bobbi Silten

Next Generation Philanthropy: A Conversation With Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen | Bobbi Silten



Q: For the past 14 years, you have taught a strategic
philanthropy class at Stanford Graduate School of Business. Why did you
start this course?


A: The reason I initially embarked on a
teaching career and still continue to teach today is to provide the
resources, networks and materials to prepare students for careers as
philanthropists, change makers and social entrepreneurs. Through a lens
of consumer empathy, I have created and am constantly refining and
evolving the courses for Stanford undergraduate and graduate students
that I wish I could have taken to prepare me for my career.

No comments: