Monday, November 01, 2004

Charity Village� NewsWeek: Spotlight

Charity Village� NewsWeek: Spotlight: "lunteer2 keeps growing
By Cam Tait
BURLINGTON, ON // Tony Goodrow is a busy man. He's a Rotarian and is involved with a variety of committees. This year, he will be managing the volunteers for the club's largest event. And then there's a very interesting project: Volunteer2.

'I oversee the strategic planning of the software development and work directly with volunteer agencies and volunteer centres to promote a higher standard of volunteer management and communications,' he says in an e-mail. 'Regardless of the situation I am in, I am highly motivated when my efforts make a difference. Given the impact that a volunteer can have, there's a great deal of personal satisfaction in my role as a volunteer and in my professional role with Volunteer2"

No comments: