Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ladies of the Lane Launch New Charity

Ladies of the Lane Launch New Charity: "The ladies of Wysteria Lane left the kids, the hunks and the neighborhood to launch a new charity, 'Clothes Off Our Covers.'
One of the items to be auctioned is the Versace dress Teri Hatcher wore on her cover shoot for InStyle magazine, which hits newsstands in May. But it was a spill-all article in the current 'Vanity Fair,' claiming the ladies are more hysteria than Wysteria, that dominated talk on the red carpet.
Hatcher told Associated Press Television News that she doesn't court bad publicity. 'I don't really think about it, because I know who I am,' she said at Tuesday night's event. 'And I'm a good person, and that is what it is, and if somebody wants to say something else they can, but I look at myself in the mirror every morning and I'm all right.'"

No comments: