Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Match My Donation Calls for Matching Donations

Match My Donation Calls for Matching Donations: "Match My Donation Calls for Matching Donations

Matchmydonation.org fulfills an unmet need to aggregate opportunities for members of the public to increase their charitable donations with matching donations. Donors need access to programs others than those that only match employee donations.

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA (PRWEB) September 11, 2005 -- Match My Donation launches the website matchmydonation.org to make known opportunities for the public to increase their charitable gifts through matching donations. Donors will find programs other than those that only match employee donations. This website is limited to organizations that pass through the full donation amount to the designated charitable cause with no deductions.

“Organizations like Salesforce.com/Foundation are offering thousands of dollars in matching donations to critical efforts like the American Red Cross 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund”, said Match My Donation founder Wilfred Garand. “I see an unmet need to accelerate this funding to the designated causes.”"

No comments: