Monday, February 02, 2015

Confessions from a (Less) Anxious Donor Relations Coordinator | AFP Greater Toronto Chapter Blog - Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Toronto Chapter

Confessions from a (Less) Anxious Donor Relations Coordinator | AFP Greater Toronto Chapter Blog - Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Toronto Chapter: "Laura Champion, Donor Relations Coordinator – Direct Response

Crohn’s and Colitis Canada

I am bad with confrontation. My face turns red, I stare at my feet and my first instinct is to run and hide in the corner. It’s a good thing I’m on the phone!

But as fundraisers, we have all been there. The phone rings and on the other side is a very displeased donor. Someone has issued the wrong receipt, sent too much mail or not enough mail. Perhaps they were excluded from a guest list. The donor is unhappy and they want you to know it."



'via Blog this'

No comments: