Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Greatest Person Of The Day: Jessica Carso, Who Turned Theatre Dreams Into A Career In Giving

Greatest Person Of The Day: Jessica Carso, Who Turned Theatre Dreams Into A Career In Giving: "Although my work in the arts took a bit of a different turn, I credit my passion for and the study of theatre with leading me to the work I am involved in today. Currently, I serve as the Managing Director of Wesleyan University's Green Street Arts Center. My work at Green Street has taught me many things, one of the most important is being an advocate: an advocate for the arts, arts education, community collaboration, partnership and access to all. Through this discovery, I have had the great honor of extending my work, joining other incredibly important organizations such as The Fund for Women and Girls of the Middlesex County Community Foundation and A Hand Up, Inc. In addition, I serve on the board of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), CT Chapter, as scholarship-chair."

No comments: